I feel pretty snarky today for a number of reasons. So here goes, and don't say I didn't warn you!
To the pregnant woman at the neighborhood pool: Yes, I believe it's a miracle that you are sustaining another living being. Pregnant women are even beautiful in my estimation. However, this does not mean that you should wear a bikini that is about 4 sizes too small for you! Not beautiful to have things hanging out, if you know what I mean. Enough said about that.
To the manager of the low-budget motel where my husband was trying to work today: Please do not tell him that he must wait outside in the heat because he might "scare away" guests. Are you serious? First of all, I would find it hard to believe that my clean-cut husband would scare away your guests. Secondly, I would think that you would be a bit more respectful of a person who has come out to fix a problem that you obviously called about. Do you want your service fixed or not?
To the father at the neighborhood pool: Probably not a good idea for you to encourage your kids to have races in a NEIGHBORHOOD pool when there are lots of other people who are relaxing, swimming, or otherwise enjoying the same space in the pool. Maybe just a small smidgen of respect for others would be nice.
OK, rant over. Told you I was snarky today.
No comments:
Post a Comment