So now I've had a few days to think about all that has been going through my mind. I hope I can remember, so I can get it all down.
Thanks to Facebook, I have realized that my attitude has been wrong. Really, wrong. I realized this when one of my friends wrote on her wall something derogatory about her family. It was sad, really. Then another one of my friends said something really nice about his family - and that was totally unexpected, coming from him. The only reason I say that is because I realized that I don't know him too well at all.
Yes, I've been having some questions/problems/heartburn over some family issues. It seems like some members have held a grudge for quite some time now - and I'm not even sure why anymore. Personally, I can't do that. Yes, I may be upset with someone, but I can't keep being upset for a long period of time. Obviously, some people I know can be upset a whole lot longer than I can.
But you know what? I've come to realize that there is nothing like family. Truth is, we all have our problems, issues, deficiencies, inadequacies - all those bad things.
I've also come to realize that lately, I've become offended over the little details. Look at me the wrong way, I'm offended. Say something with just a little attitude in your voice, I'm offended. I don't know why, but it's driving me crazy, I can only imagine how it's affecting the people around me.
I definitely need an attitude readjustment.
No comments:
Post a Comment