Well, today I wrote on my facebook that I was very thankful today. And that was all I could say.
I am so thankful for the blessings that I have. I have many. From a comfortable home, a loving husband, three children that I love, and three adorable grandkids that have my heart - and even my two dogs and two cats - I am blessed.
My last post, I mentioned that I am forever changed. My son lost his platoon leader in August. Unfortunately, he lost another friend last week. And another friend very unexpectedly in Virginia. I have learned the hard way that life is entirely too short.
I have learned so many things. Like not to complain as much as I used to. Like not to get upset over the small stuff, which I was also pretty good at. The best lesson though, is to learn to trust in God more. And my prayer life has really gotten much healthier! That is sad to say, because it should have been better before, but I am thankful that it is healthy now.
No comments:
Post a Comment